DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

2 Games for 3 players!

What's going on everyone!?

Today for the 2x Game a Day Challenge we played two games that shared something in common. Now, I know you're probably looking at the two games at hand and saying "Tim, what the heck do Qwirkle and Zombies!!! have in common with eachother!?".

Well you, I'm glad to mention what that might be. Back on January 20th of 2017 I had the absolute pleasure of being invited to a certain someone's house for the weekend to playtest games and just have an overall great gaming session for the weekend. That person was none other than the one I refer to as the "Zombie Lady" herself, Kerry Breitenstein!

Over the time spent at her house for the weekend there were a few games we played that were just for fun. One of these games? You guessed it, Qwirkle!

So there's a bit of a fun fact for everyone and I'm so glad to have had the experience and would jump at the chance to do it again!



First up was Zombies!!!, a game near and dear to me. I actually got left behind in this one and, as you can see in the picture, dear ol' pops and my lovely wife made it safely to the helicopter!




Next up was Qwirkle, a game that we have grown to love more and more over the past year. Unfortunately, again, I didn't win this one tonight. The winner was dear ol' pops with 125 with my lovely wife ending with 123. So as you can see, it was a very close game for the two of them! For me? Not so much, I ended with a humble 113, lol.


As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment