DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Day 2, bittersweet but still going!

What's going on everyone!? Today was a bit of a sad day as we had to take our son Damon to the airport to go back to florida. It was a blast having him here with us for the holidays for the first time since he was 2 or 3 (almost 18 now!).

For the "GaD" challenge today I taught and played some Final Act which is a tank skirmish game that I'll be reviewing in the next day or so. It was a GREAT time and I was so happy to play a game with my son 1 on 1. He actually WON the game so not bad for a first timer!






Next up as we were out the door to the airport we played a QUICK game of Gnomi which is on of my top "GOTG" (Gaming On The Go) games. It's a very quick card game that can be taught and played in UNDER 5 minutes which makes it a perfect game for travel.

I was out first but that was ok because I loved sitting back and watching my family laugh and interact in a somewhat sad time. The game was over as quick as it started and our son won again!







So that's it for day 2. 4 games have been played so far and more to come. I'm going to have to try logging my games on BGG or something. Normally I don't bother but I want to see the number at the end of the year, lol!

As always, thank you very much for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment