DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Floored Sumo!

What's going on everyone!? Today has been a very cold day here. Not as bad as some places but cold enough for me! I spent the morning with Zelda and then dear ol' pops came by to stay the weekend. Later on, him and I both headed outside to the workshop to work on some projects and that's when the cold hit hard!

I've got a small wood burning stove that I made in the workshop as well as a small kerosene heater but even that just barely took the chill off our bones.

Later we had a chance to play some 2 player games that we haven't played in a while, Kamisado Pocket and Deck building: The Deck Building Game.

At Deck Building I ended up taking the win but the game is so fun to the two of us that it really didn't matter.




After that, we played Kamisado Pocket which is where dear ol' pops killed it by winning 2 out of 3 right off the bat!



As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment