DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, January 27, 2018

New games and old games!

What's going on everyone!?

Today for the GaD challenge my family and I tried out City of Horror. It was a different kind of game that was very fast on turns but didn't really make too much sense the first time around. We may have to revisit this one as it just didn't "do it" for us.



After that, we were all pretty burned out from the game so I just played an online game of Star Realms and ended up getting my butt kicked, lol.




Other than that, earlier in the day I ended up making myself a Tea Box to keep all of my tea's in! I would have liked it to turn out a little better but I was still pretty happy with it. I did everything on this thing my self from cutting the glass to etching "Tea" into it. :)

As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment