DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Chopsticks and Colors!

What's going on everyone!?

Today for the GaD challenge my lovely wife, beautiful daughter and I played some Jenga and CDMC 3000!


First up was Throw 'n Go Jenga which my daughter picked up from the thrift shop yesterday. It was an interesting twist to the way it's played and in probably my favorite one if I HAVE to play Jenga, lol. I ended up losing of course but that was to be expected now wasn't it! :P



Next up we played Chopstick Dexterity Mega Challenge 3000 as requested by Trinity. It was a fun and quick game which was a little difficult for her because she wasn't so well with the chopsticks but she played through and ended up winning anyways!




I have also added 4 new video reviews which you can find in the "Reviews" secion of the blog. So be sure to go check those out!

As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment