DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Cthulhu was his name-o!

What's going on everyone!?

Tonight for the "GaD" Challenge my lovely wife, beautiful daughter and I played 2 games that were VERY different from each other... In a good way of course! :)



 
We started off with Bingo Link which is a fun little I Spy meets Bingo game in which you have to try to connect a line from a color on one side of the board to the same color on the opposite side of the board. My lovely wife ended up winning 2 out of three and my beautiful daughter had a win as well!




Next up we played a quick game of Lost in R'lyeh. This one is a blast to play with 2 - 4 players so if you've not tried it out I highly suggest it. Surprisingly I ended up with the win but just by a SINGLE card!




As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment