DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Levelling up my train!

What's going on everyone!?

Today was another busy day of filming reviews but after I had a few recorded after dinner and ready for editing it was time to play some games! Today for the GaD challenge my beautiful daughter, dear ol' pops and I played some Super Mario Level Up and Train Maker!



First up was Super Mario Level Up! which was a great time and many of laughs were made. In the end, it turns out that dear ol' pops was the winner with Trinity coming in second!




Next up was Train Maker which is one of our FAVORITE dice games. I was having so much fun witht the game that I nearly forgot to take a picture! Just one turn after this Trinity had won the game!



As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment