DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Taking it easy in the Swamp!

What's going on everyone!?

I've been doing some work with my youtube channel today because of the new requirements they're doing for the monetization which really sucks for beginners and smaller content creators. On top of that I've also been working on my Patreon Page to get ready to start doing SOME content for patrons exclusively.

Now don't worry, if you're not a fan of Patreon I'm still going to be doing my reviews and #2xgameaday2018 posts for free. But it may be something to check into. Not only will you be able to show your support directly, you will also be able to get into some exclusive giveaways and such for patrons.

I'm not all about the money but since this is the profession I've chosen I do need to try and generate funds to help support what I'm doing with equipment and other things.



Ok, so now that I've got that out of the way! :P

Today for the GaD challenge my lovely wife, beautiful daughter and I played some Take It Easy and Swamped!




First up was Take It Easy! and it was a blast! We have the Daphodile Edition thanks to Peter Burley himself so that's why it may look a little different but man is this board fun! In the end, my lovely wife won with 14 more points!




Next up was a game I've only played maybe ONCE. I've been dying to actually play a session of this with my family for over a year now and tonight seemed like the perfect night! This game is FUN! So fun I want to play again just writing about it! I can't believe it took this long to play it but it was soo worth the wait!




As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment