DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Monday, January 8, 2018

Cats, Houses and Spaaaaace!

What's going on everyone!?

Today for the "GaD" Challenge my lovely wife, beautiful daughter and I got some more fireside fun to the table as well as a great little card game that I had the pleasure of being part of called Alienation!



First up was Here, Kitty, Kitty! which is a very fun little set collection style game. As the game went on it was apparent that I already knew who was going to win... My lovely wife of course! :P




Next up was a great card game called Alienation. This one is also a set collection style game and is simply a blast to play. Although I thought I had this game won, my beautiful daughter ended up stealing the win!



As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment