DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, January 26, 2018

Travelling Germs!

What's going on everyone!?

Today for the GaD challenge I got two games to the table that I really enjoy but rarely get to play.



First up was Colt Express which happens to rate very high on my list for sheer fun factor. After a great time playing, Trinity ended up the winner which is awesome for her! I mean, what kid DOESN'T want to beat their parents at a game!?


Next up was Biotix which is a wonderful "take that" style game. It was a bit slow going in the beginning because I had to reaquaint myself with the game but once it sunk in we all started playing quickly again. Surprisingly I ended up winning this one out of nowhere.



As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment