DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Carcass and Bones!

What's going on everyone!?

Today was a bit of a hectic day because of the weather. My lovely wife ended up having to work a double due to snow. This meant I got to spend all day with my daughters and dear ol' pops!

Later in the evening, when everything settled down Dear ol' pops and I played some quick games with a nautical theme!




First up was Captain Carcass which is a fun little press your luck, set collection card game. For some reason the game didn't seem to like Dear ol' pops that much which meant I got a rather easy win.




Next up we played Buccaneer Bones which is an easy little press your luck dice game. This one seemed to LOVE Dear ol' pops because he killed it at this one and got the win!




As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment