DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Anything good on tonight?

What's going on everyone?! Tonight for the "Game a Day" challenge my lovely wife and I decided to try out a game I received while I was at Origins from Gil Hova over at Formal Ferret Games for review which is called The Networks.

It has a euro style gameplay feel to it and was a lot of fun. I can't wait to get a few more plays in before doing the review so keep an eye out for that as I should be having one or two reviews every couple weeks.

Tonight though, I'm sure it's no surprise that my lovely wife had beat me. After all, this is one of her favorite types of games. BUT I will say this much... I did have her on the ropes mid way through the game and actually thought for a mere second that I was going to win this one!


Here's a few pics from tonight's session:









Score - 196

Score - 226



As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment