DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Fathers fighting Sons, It' Mass Hysteria Man!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the "Game a Day" challenge I decided to teach my ol' Pops how to play Star Realms! Turns out, he kicked my butt pretty good but it was worth it because he said he liked the game a lot!

Can't wait to play it again with him or my lovely wife, I really like it as well. Sorry this one is so short, other than playing a game he took us to the beach and I spent the afternoon jotting down more info for one of my games while my daughter went swimming. :)


Here's a couple pics from today's session:





As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to smell the meeples! :)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't played the game enough to really know it, but I do love it so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really easy to learn but takes some time to figure out your own strategy. Personally, I go for the red and blue factions. (Blue heals and Red hits hard) :)

      Delete