DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, June 30, 2016

There is no Reset Button!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the "Game a Day" challenge my beautiful daughter and I played Boss Monster for the first time. Now don't let this mistake you, I've played Boss Monster 2 a while back and reviewed it but the kind folks over at Brotherwise let me take home a copy of Boss Monster 1 from Origins to check out and write the difference between the two.

So anyway, it was a nice and easy game to teach her since I already have an understanding of Boss Monster 2. We played through the game fairly quickly and in the end she KICKED my BUTT!

I couldn't have been more proud of her. By the end of the game I got that feeling that she now knows the game well enough to start it up and teach a new player the basics.

It was a blast to play and I can't wait to play it again with her as well as get her to try out Boss Monster 2!

Here's a few pics from tonight's session:












As always, Thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim



No comments:

Post a Comment