DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Monday, June 13, 2016

"Here on Trinity's Island"

What's going on everyone!? Tonight for the "Game a Day" challenge I got to introduce my beautiful daughter to Forbidden Island as promised. She LOVED it! Probably not as much as FD but just as equally at least.

She went into the game with a lot of enthusiasm which is a bit different for her since she's usually just like "meh, I'll play because I know you enjoy it" but this time it was all her!

Once we started she was playing with heightened emotions of stress AND excitement. It was a VERY close game just like last night but unfortunately we lost at the LAST turn. Just ONE MORE TURN and we could have won but I drew a "Water Rises" card which ended up killing us.

She was in such disbelief that it was so funny. To see her going on and on saying "No, You didn't draw that! It was on the bottom the whole time and THESE are what you drew!". It was both cute and funny to see. I was definitely made proud just from her enthusiasm alone.


Here's a few pics from tonight's session:











As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

1 comment:

  1. I have played this game several times with my family. It is enjoyable and a light game. I think we only lost once.

    ReplyDelete