DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Kaiju!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the "Game a Day" challenge I was a bit spoiled and had a chance to play games with my lovely wife and beautiful daughter this evening. First up, they chose to play Tsuro of the Seas which is a GREAT casual game to play. After I somehow won that game we played my review copy of Madstone Chronicles by Joe Magic Games.

That game, I lost however. Coming in last with my beautiful daughter taking the win which put my lovely wife in second. It was a great game all around and I was happy to see that our daughter is catching on quite well to winning against more than one opponent at times.


Here's a few pics of tonight's sessions:














As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment