DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, June 19, 2016

mEH, TJE EMRQWHQT'S TOINT

TONIGHT FOR THE GANE A DAY CHI prose rp ALLENFSER. iiP



Ok guys, So As you see, THIS is how tired I've been lately when I do the "Game a Day" posts..LMAO!

I wanted to leave this up here because it's hilarious and very true as to how hard I'm working to give you the content. It is not something I intended to write but what I found out it looked like AFTER I wrote it and woke up this morning. :)

It's all thanks to those you donated and helped me and my family get to Origins Game Fair. I could NOT be more grateful for the opportunity I was given and want to thank each and every one of you who read my posts and reviews, comment on my social media pages and share my posts around.

So a huge THANK YOU! to all of you out there. You will never know how much I appreciate this and if I could I would shake/fistbump every one of you for your awesomeness and kindness. THIS is why I love the boardgame community!



So anyways, Last night after we got home from the convention and got everything unpacked my lovely wife and I played a quick game of Mint Tin Pirates.

To my regular readers, you know my opinion on this game. To my new readers, This game is GREAT and possibly one of my favorite OTG (On The Go) games to keep with me. It's fast, fun and REALLY addicting so me sure to check out all of the subQuark games here if you'd like to grab a copy for yourself.

Here are a couple pics from the session:







As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim









No comments:

Post a Comment