DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Highschool of the DEAD!

What's going on everyone!? Tonight for the "Game a Day" challenge my family and I decided to try out a game I've been needing to get a review up for. It's called Student Bodies and it's from Smirk and Dagger


With about a 90 minute play time we played it for most of the evening and had a blast! I would like to think that I "won" since I turned into a zombie and was having to kill all the other players but unfortunately for me, my lovely wife, beautiful daughter and dear 'ol Pops made it out alive before I could get to them!

All in all it was still a GREAT game and has a LOT of great components to it. It's a tad on the oversized side of things but it works perfectly in it's favor.


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:













As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment