DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin!

What's going on everyone!? It seems I just can not get away from having eventful days be it good OR not so good..lol. Today I took a trip to the hospital because I was bitten by a brown recluse spider. In case you don't know, this is a bite that you really DON'T want to get. They have a necrotic venom which can eat away at your flesh if left unattended.

Unfortunately for me, The hospital sent me home on some antibiotics for 10 days. The reason this is unfortunate is because the antibiotics don't fight the venom, only the risk of infection in the wound such as staph and others.

This means that when I go back for my checkup on monday/tuesday I will probably have a nice spot eaten out of my leg where the spider bite is. There's not much I can do but deal with the pain(like I do most pain) and wait for the day to come. This is ALSO unfortunate for another reason. Because I'm on an antibiotic now, this means no back injection on the 8th like I was looking forward to for that relief. I'll have to wait and reschedule that as well more than likely.


Anyway, Now that I probably have a nice disgusting image in your head let's get on with it! Today for the "Game a Day" challenge my beautiful daughter and I played some Roll For It! tonight. I'm glad to say that she ended up winning 2 out of 3 games but I ALMOST had her beat on the last game since it was 1 to 1 for the wins.


Here's a few pics of tonight's session:










As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment