DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Good thing it's Thursday

What's going on everyone!? I'm going to make this post short and sweet since I've got to get to bed so we can head to Origins in the morning!

Tonight for the "Game a Day" challenge we played a great little card game from IELLO called Friday the 13th. It's a fun family game and I suggest you check it out if you like set collecting and player manipulation.

After 4 games my dear 'ol Pops ended up winning with my beautiful daughter coming into second and myself in last as usual.

Here are some pics of tonight's session:









As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)

If you're at the show and see me be sure to say "Hi"!  I'd love to meet any of my readers out there!
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment