DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

How to train your maker!

What's going on everyone!? Tonight is a pretty lonely night here at the game table. My lovely wife is in bed and my beautiful daughter went to a friends house for the night. :/

This meant I had to think of something to play solo. After a quick thought I decided on the solo mode in Trainmaker.

After playing a couple games I came up with two high scores. Both which can be beat only if someone gets ALL of the rewards. My first score was at 140 With my second being 150. All in all, it wasn't THAT bad of a score for either one to be honest. But I would have much rather played the 2 player version with one of my lovely or beautiful opponents I am lucky to have most nights.


Here's a few pics of tonight's session:














As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment