DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, June 10, 2016

Mint Tin Madness!

What's going on everyone!? Today was a pretty exciting day! I've had quite a few new things come in the mail for review and one of them I got to check out today for the "Game a Day" challenge.

Tonight, my lovely wife, dear 'ol Pops and I played a great back stabbing dice game called Dice of Crowns. You may or may not have heard of this game recently as it took kickstarter by storm so to speak and over funded by quite a bit.

Well, the hype was worth it considering how small and simple the game is! It's GREAT fun and feels like a Dungeon Roll PVP version. Imagine you are COMPETING to be chosen with your group to get into the dungeon but first you have to find the kings crown to prove your worth, That's what this game feels like and it's GREAT!

As you can imagine my lovely wife killed it again AND my Pops and I as well.

All in all it was great fun and I can't wait to play again. Keep an eye out for the review soon!

Here's a few pics from tonight's session:








Now, keep in mind these are just prototype pieces and don't actually reflect the awesome quality of the final product. :)


As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment