DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, June 9, 2016

GOTG (Gaming on the Go!)

What's going on everyone!? Today I had ANOTHER appointment which took up most of the day. Fearing that I might not have enough time to play a game at home this evening I brought one with me just in case.

Turns out it was a good idea as the day was mostly filled with travel other than stopping for an early dinner with my lovely wife.

For today's "Game a Day" challenge we played some Mint Tin Aliens by subQuark. It's a great game as is but I found out it's REALLY convenient that it all fits in a tin and can be played nearly anywhere!

While we were waiting for our order and after eating we were able to play this awesome little set collection game and as we all have come to learn... My lovely wife killed me in this game as well. It was a great time and a great meal. I really did like playing a game on the go.

Other than appointments I really don't get out much so this was a nice change of pace for me "gaming in the wilds" so to speak, lol.


Here's a few pics of today's session:








As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

2 comments:

  1. You know, Kate probably wins 75-80% of the time for this too! I need a game where there is some hidden cheat code . . . =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do I MUST be the second to know about it! I love gaming so all the losses don't bother me but it would be nice to win SOMETIMES at the games a like, lol!

      Delete