DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, June 3, 2016

Glass Gems and Gravity!

What's going on everyone!? Being that I've got some ailments going on and I'm going to have to limit activities because of my back and neck today was a rather slow day. It was nice and hot outside which doesn't bother me but seeing as there's not much I can do out there right now I didn't get to enjoy it as much as I would have liked.

Earlier today my beautiful daughter had picked Mancala to play with her. I happily obliged and then proceeded to get my butt kicked in a best out of three match against her, lol! It was great fun all around and even more so for me to know that my daughter, although not the best of a losing player(but who likes to lose?) was winning and very cunning at the game.

Later on while my lovely wife was taking advantage of her day off by resting and my beautiful daughter was "pwning people on minecraft pvp" as the kids say, I decided to break out Gravity Maze and test my brain at some of the puzzles.

I gotta say, the game is pretty enjoyable. It's a single player game and of course you could effectively take turns with another person if you'd like but I found it rather enjoyable as a solo game.

After what must have been a few hours or more playing it on and off at the kitchen table I realized the day had passed me by.

Here's a few pics of today's game sessions:










As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

2 comments:

  1. Nods to Gravity Maze. My boys were just playing with that yesterday, at the grandparents' house. ThinkFun makes a lot of really great puzzle-style games. You should check out Code Master if you haven't already. I was really impressed by it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do, thanks for the suggestion! I've got another one of theirs called Escape The Room: Mystery at the Stargazer’s Manor that I can't wait to get to the table. :)

      Delete