DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

SHOCKING! No dip Sherlock!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the "Game a Day" challenge my lovely wife and I played a game of Holmes. It's a great game that's like a mini worker placement with cards. After our game, our beautiful daughter thought it looked fun so I taught her how to play as well. It was a hit with her and she really liked it!

Here's a few pics from today's session as well as a couple from last night that I didn't get to post:







I also forgot to mention a couple of things last night that I thought I would take the opportunity to mention now. Yesterday we got hit with a heavy storm that had lots of lightning. The strikes seemed to be getting a little close for comfort and then all of the sudden, a bolt struck a HUGE tree roughly 100 yards from our house!

As if that's not exciting as it is, I'm VERY happy to announce that our beautiful daughter started working on her own review for her game Coconuts by Mayday Games! She thought she would try out the "reviewing game" like her old man does and I couldn't be more proud.

I do think that she was under the impression that there wasn't a lot of work involved in writing a review. Once she finishes her first one I guess we'll see if she wants to keep at it(which I hope she does).






As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are all okay amd don't have a lot of damage. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks James! It was a heck of a ride to be honest, lol. :)

      Delete